PAUCARTAMBO - TRES CRUCES 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
Day 1: Cusco – Paucartambo–Tres Cruces (L, D)
We leave early in the morning in private transportation on a road towards the town of Paucartambo (approximately 4 hours). En route we will visit the Chulpas de Ninamarca (pre-Inca). Once in Paucartambo we will eat lunch and pass through the village to see their typical dances. Later we will follow our path (2 ½ hours) towards Tres Cruces where we will camp to wait for the dawn.
Day 2: Tres Cruces (B, L)
We will wait excitedly for the wonderful sunrise in Tres Cruces.
After a healthy breakfast we will begin to hike between a mixture of mountains and the rim of the jungle which is unforgettable. Additionally, we can observe the majestic condors which live in this gorge.
After lunch we will return to Cusco.
B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner
Options during the trip:
1. Tour mystical:
we will have sessions of San Pedro, to reach a conscience state in which, for the first time after much, you will be able to become disconnected from the system to analyze in the spiritual plane and connection to 100% with the Pachamama (Mother Earth). Cleaning and load of good energies.
2. Tour in bicycle:
a) Tres Cruces – Paucartambo: Down hill of 4 hours by a way of trail from Tres Cruces to the town of Paucartambo.
b) Tres Cruces – Bosque nuboso: Down hill of 6 hours from Tres Cruces crossing the cloudy forest. Here we will be able to appreciate the dance and songs of the Gallito de las rocas.
- Cooker and tour leader
- Private transport
- Doubles tents
- Matras (insulating long cushions to sleep)
- Medicine kit of First aid
- Entrace Ticket to the Manu National Park
- Alimentation: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches y 1 dinner
- Sleeping bags
- Tips for the tour guide and carriers
- The breakfast on the first day
We recommended taking:
- Warm clothes, including jacket, fleeces. Thermal clothing is also recommended, especially for sleeping
- Rain gear (jacket and pants if available) or rain poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Flashlight, camera, films and batteries (batteries consume more quickly under cold conditions)
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain and cold
- Gloves, scarf, handkerchiefs
- Sun block, after-sun cream or hydrating cream for face and body
- Toilet paper
- Personal first-aid kit
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.
- Bothell of Water
- Cash in soles and/or US$ (no ATM machines)
- Some document and if your are student your ISIC card
- Rent of Sleeping 0ºC = USD 2 per day