INCA TRAIL 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
Day 1: Cusco - Wiñaywayna - Aguas Calientes (L) (D)
We leave Cusco early in the morning by train to Km 104 where the trek starts. Upon arrival we visit the ruin of Chachabamba in 2250 masl. Here agricultural product from other areas where collected to be brought to Machu Picchu. Then we begin our walk towards Wiñay Wayna. On the way we have beautiful views of the Urubamba river and the chances are many to see different kinds of the famous orchid family. We turn around the last corner and have the amazing Wiñay Wayna rigth below us, we stop to make a visit of this interesting and important inca site.
After a few minutes walking we stop for lunch. In the afternoon we walk the last hours towards Machu Picchu, that we see on a distance from the Inti Punku (Gate of the Sun) in the beautiful afternoon sun before continuing down to Aguas Calientes. We spend the night in a nice hostal in town.
Day 2: Machu Picchu - Cusco
After breakfast we'll arrive at Machu Picchu ruins (2400 m). Guided tour of the ruins for approximately 3 hours followed by some time at leisure for lunch. In the afternoon, we take the train back to Cusco, upon arrival transfer to your Hotel. End of services. .
What is included:
- Transportation by train to head of trail (104 Km.)
- Train ticket back to Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Inka Trail and Machu Picchu
- Bus tickets Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu
- 01 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes (inc. breakfast)
- Transfer train station / Hotel
- English/Spanish speaker professional guide during all Inca Trail
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
INCA TRAIL 2 DIAS / 1 NOCHE